Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What the future brings

Good morning!

I'm happy to report I haven't fried any electrical objects yet. I have a habit of doing that in Europe, even with the proper plugs and adapters. No hairdryer this time so I don't kill another one.

I also was able to get Twitter to start working. Thanks to a nice guy at a local convenience store, he was able to get me on the right track when it comes to getting a SIM card and money to add to the phone.

Today, I thought of visiting City Hall. Never been inside, so it would be nice to see that. I'm also thinking of visiting the concert house because they're having a photo exhibit on The Book. The Book is the Bible in a glossy cover magazine format. The Book includes thought-provoking pictures within the text. It's sold an amazing amount in Sweden. The pictures will be on display and I'd like to see them. And even better, it's free.

Other than that, I'm not sure what else the day holds. But it's only a matter of time before I know. I will be eading out for some breakfast shortly to greet another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment