Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Farewell GBG - until next time!

My last hour in GBG. Everything is closed - nearly. I am in the bus station waiting on my night bus. I will be traveling all night and get to Stockholm in the early morning and I plan to stay awake so I can see some of the beautiful landscape on the route. I do not know if it is really possible, but I will try.

I spent the day walking around, enjoying the sites, and buying stuff. I spent almost all my money I changed over when I got here. I think I have 8 kronor in my pocket at this point. I will be buying some more stuff, but that is what credit cards are for. I threw away some clothes to get everything to fit. Well, that was my plan from the beginning (take clothes I do not mind throwing out and use the rest of the space to buy stuff to take home). It has worked quite well.

I have been taking pictures and photos along the way. I will upload those for anyone interested in the next few days after I get back. Probably on Friday or Saturday.

I have also seen a few threads at TAB and the descriptions of the concerts and the photos are excellent. I will add my thoughts and memories to those when I arrive back.

Back to Stockholm and then the other side of the ocean again.

2 comments: