Sunday, July 12, 2009

External hardrive fun

I ran out and bought an external hard drive to put all my clips on. It works beautifully. I have almost everything uploaded onto it, about 20 gigs.

I'm organizing the concert clips now and will upload a larger portion later. It's late now and I've got things to do tomorrow but I thought I'd leave you with a LIAF cliip from Sundsvall:



(Get used to the shaking now. My video camera doesn't have any image stabilization on it, as you will see. It's even more difficult to keep it steady when you're at a concert with everyone around you dancing, singing and moving about. Still better than nothing. If you become ill, don't say I didn't warn you!)

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete