Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last day

I am just about to check out of Slottsskogen right now. It looks almost as it did five years ago. They changed the group room around a bit. Now there is a staircase in the middle of the floor leading to a lower level. GBG is also as it was before. Not too much has changed in five years. Just a few newer shops and newer trams. Same city, same laid back attitude.

I am about to go out shopping one last time. CDs, candy, books. All that good stuff I cannot get in Houston. It was rainy last night but now it is sunny. I hope it holds up.

I will be leaving with a night bus at 11 pm and will arrive back in Stockholm (for the fourth time in a week) around 6 am. My flight leaves at 1 pm, so I will have a little relaxation time before I have to jet back.

I get back to the US around 9 p.m. and will work the next day. That should look funny with the reverse jet lag and all.

Anyway, gotta go check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment