Monday, July 6, 2009

Technical issues

My phone ran out of juice just after the third concert, so I have not been able to update as usual. It was also terribly difficult to find a computer. A lot of wifi everywhere but no way to access it without a laptop. Anyway, what a crazy, fun, strange, amazing, hot, cold, rainy trip. I will fill in more info when I get home, but for now, that will be my explanation.

The ability to go to three concerts has been awesome. Each crowd had its own personality, as did each city. The meeting with the band in Skellefteå was very cool. The Acers from Aceisland, Jessi and Anja, set up the meet, so I am going to wait with any interview info until they send it over their site. But we were able to interview Jenny, with a short visit from Jonas and it was about thirty minutes long, I think. They also got to chat with Ulf, not on camera for an official interview, but we got to talk with him. Jakob also chatted for a few with us (not on camera, but as fans). It was nice to be able to sit with Jenny and ask questions. We were not able to ask as many questions as we would have liked, of course. It we asked every question, it would take hours and hours! But she did chat about her book, her projects, and about AOB.

We all recorded every concert and took lots of pics. I am not able to upload any vids yet (sorry!), but I will upload a few asap.

Take care from a rainy Göteborg!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you had great time!

    I'm lookig forward to see material from you. :)

    ReplyDelete