Monday, June 29, 2009

T-minus 8 hours

Still haven't packed. I will wait until the last minute and curse myself for doing so.

I tried to get some good sleep last night because that's good for fighting jet lag, supposedly. I didn't succeed very well and now I'm afraid I'll fall asleep waiting for my flight to Stockholm. As long as someone wakes me up to board the plane, I'll be good.

I'm going through Philadelpia first and I have a pretty good layover there, some 5 hours. A little shopping may be in order. I'm actually looking for an authentic Philly Cheese Steak. I've never had one and they look heart-attack inducing good.

But, right now it's 9:30 in my head. For everyone else here, it's 2:30 in the morning. It's a little lonely! But, that just means I have time to pack. Eventually.

2 comments: