Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 27 June 09

Last bookings, final plans.

Everything is coming together now for my trip. I'm still thinking about how to pack and what to bring. I don't have that much space because I will be using several methods of travel (bus, train, plane, car...). Swedish airlines have a low maximum weight allowance for luggage, I've found.

I've also switched my days around to avoid jet lag. Right now, it's 11:15 a.m. for me, but everyone else is asleep because the clock says 4:15 in the morning. It makes shopping for last minute things a bit of a chore. Consequently, I work until it's time for bed (5 pm for my co-workers but midnight for me). It's jet lag in reverse. Not so fun, but it will keep me from feeling so worn out when I arrive in Stockholm.

I haven't started panicking yet. That comes tomorrow and Monday. Until then, I'm off to figure out where I put that darn passport...

No comments:

Post a Comment